Week 2 - A Wknd in Bangkok






We decided to stay in Bangkok for a couple of days to decide what to do next. Me and Stephen were keen to find a new project to work on. Natalia and Coco only had a few days left so wanted to go to Koh Samet (and island just south of Bangkok). Kimberley and Vikki wanted to head south to the islands. If anyone knows how indecisive I am, then you'll know that I really wouldn't know what to choose to do here. Luckily I had Stephen. Oh no wait. Stephen is possibly even worse than me on making decisions. It actually took us 2 days to decide to follow Kimberley and Vikki and head south. We figured we could head to Phuket and find something there.


Meanwhile our wknd in Bangkok involved eating, wandering around, having travellers tummy, less eating and watching the tennis.

The others went to the zoo, but I really wasn't feeling well. I am going back to Bangkok with Rachel and Sarah when they are here, so I'd rather save the sightseeing until then. I wasn't too impressed by Bangkok so far though. Too hustly for me and started feeling the urge to punch anyone else who asked if I wanted a tuk tuk...

No comments: